Take your education career to the next level with the Mount’s Master of Education in Instructional Leadership. This evening program is designed for certified teachers who want to become leaders in administration.
Classes meet once per week from 6-10 p.m. on a part-time or full-time basis so that you can balance your job and coursework. The majority of classes are offered in an 8-week format, allowing you to focus on one course at a time.
Coursework covers the following topics:
- Current trends in education
- Principles of school leadership and administration
- Strategic planning and leadership
- Curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Improving instruction through supervision
- Managing school finances
- Educational policy and school law
Complete the form to schedule a detailed transcript analysis or to connect with an advisor.
M.Ed study tracks also include concentrations in reading and instructional design and technology.
Virtual Open Houses
Learn more about the Division of Continuing Studies programs at our virtual open house series! Gain more information about our programs from our admissions team and program directors.