The QA/RS program is designed for working adults in biotechnology, biopharmaceutical or related industries. The Mount focuses on student success and emphasizes ethics and values.
- Many students finish in less than a year. Five courses are offered in 8-week sessions, allowing you to focus on one class at a time and finish in less than one year.
- Attend convenient classes. All classes are offered online.
- Support from classmates and faculty. A low student to faculty ratio allows you to closely connect with your classmates and instructor.
Estimated total cost of tuition.* No additional fees.
- Cost is based on 15 credits (5 courses) at $685 per credit
- No application fee
*Tuition represents 2020-21 rates effective July 1, 2020. Tuition is subject to change without notice.
Students may seek financial assistance through federal and state funded programs, private loan providers, employer tuition remission or reimbursement, or deferment of undergraduate loans.
Entry Point: Year-round
Application Evaluation: Year-round
Application Deadline: 4 weeks prior to start of first course
No application fee
Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or a related field. A minimum undergraduate or graduate GPA of 2.75 is required or 5 full years of relevant work experience. A complete application includes:
- Free online application
- Official transcripts from all schools attended after high school
- Résumé detailing professional experience
- Additional requirements for international students may be required