The Mount’s program is designed for working adults. As a student in the program you will:
- Finish in only 10 months. Five courses are offered sequentially, allowing you to focus on one class at a time. Courses are offered in accelerated 8-week sessions beginning in August.
- Attend convenient classes. Meet part-time one night per week (6-9:30 p.m.). Our Frederick campus is minutes from I-70 and I-270, near the FSK Mall.
- Receive support from classmates and faculty. Up to 24 students begin and end the program together, allowing you to connect with classmates.
- Work toward your master’s degree. All certificate credits may be applied to a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Total cost of program tuition.* No additional fees.
- Cost is based on 15 credits (5 classes) at $650 per credit
- $24,050 is the total cost if the certificate is taken in combination with the 37-credit MBA (additional 7 courses)*
- No application fee
Students may seek financial assistance through federal and state funded programs, private loan providers, employer tuition remission or reimbursement, or deferment of undergraduate loans.
*Tuition represents 2020-21 rates effective July 1, 2020. Tuition is subject to change without notice.
Classes begin: August
Priority Application Deadline: 6 weeks prior to start of first course
No application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Students must demonstrate one of the following:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher or
- Five full years of relevant work experience or
- 500 minimum score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Free online application
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from all accredited four-year institutions attended after high school
- Résumé detailing professional experience
- GMAT score (if required based on GPA or work experience)