Graduates of the Mount’s logistics and supply chain management program are prepared for a career managing the distribution and receipt of goods. As the global marketplace rapidly expands, organizations value professionals who are efficient and effective.
Coursework emphasizes team skills, cost analysis, e-business, logistics network modeling and information management. Courses include:
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Information Systems
- Global Transport and Distribution
- Supply Operations and Warehousing
- Advanced Methods for Supply Chain Management and Modeling Management
Complete the form for more information or to connect with a program advisor.
Virtual Open Houses
Learn more about the Division of Continuing Studies programs at our virtual open house series! Gain more information about our programs from our admissions team and program directors.