Successful human services professionals require a deep understanding of people and a highly ethical foundation. At the Mount, the human services program draws from sociology, psychology, education and business to prepare you for a meaningful career improving the lives of others.
Our program combines a curriculum rooted in cutting-edge research findings with hands-on internships to prepare you to face any challenge.
Graduates go on to pursue graduate studies or careers in fields such as:
- Family and youth services
- Substance abuse and addiction counseling
- Programs for the disabled
- Programs for the aging and elderly
- Juvenile and adult correctional facilities
- Mental health programs
- Social services agencies
Your degree path is unique based on your prior education. Complete the form to have an advisor contact you to map out the best path forward.