Total cost of program tuition.* No additional fees.
- Cost is based on 37 credits (12 classes) at approximately $541 per credit. A 15% discount is offered to One-Year MBA students who are accepted to the program and are able to follow the prescribed schedule while maintaining continuous enrollment in the Emmitsburg based cohort. Students who, for any reason, are unable to follow the schedule exactly and stay continuously enrolled will be eligible for application and admission to the traditional MBA program at the current tuition rate of $650.
- Based on undergraduate transcript analysis, prerequisite courses may be required for an additional cost
- No application fee
Students may seek financial assistance through federal and state funded programs, private loan providers, employer tuition remission or reimbursement, or deferment of undergraduate loans.
*Tuition represents 2018-19 rates which go into effect July 1, 2018. Tuition is subject to change without notice.
Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree prior to the start of the program. Prerequisites may be required for those who do not hold an undergraduate degree in business.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Students must demonstrate one of the following:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher or
- Five full years of relevant work experience or
- 500 minimum score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Additional requirements may be applicable to International Students. Request information via the form to learn more.
Classes begin: July, August
Priority Application Deadline: 6 weeks prior to start of first course
No application fee
A complete application includes the following:
- Free online application
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from all accredited four-year institutions attended after high school
- Résumé detailing professional experience
- GMAT score (if required based on GPA or work experience)
Send application materials to:
Graduate Business Programs
Mount St. Mary’s University
5530 Spectrum Drive
Frederick, MD 21703
eTranscripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org