Course delivery at the Mount is designed so that you can balance work and graduate school. As a student in the Mount’s MBA program you will:
- Finish in 1-2 years. Twelve courses (37 credits) are offered in 8-week sessions. You can take 1-2 classes per session, or you can take a session off to go on vacation or focus on your family. Flexibility is the hallmark of the Mount’s traditional MBA program.
- Attend convenient classes. Meet one night per week (6-9:30 p.m.). Our Frederick campus is minutes from I-70 and I-270. Online courses may also be offered, as well as courses at our Emmitsburg campus (based on space availability).
- Earn a certificate or concentration without taking additional courses. Certificates are earned by substituting three MBA core classes and two MBA electives with five certificate courses. Concentrations are earned by taking two electives in an area of study in addition to the required core courses.
Estimated total cost of program tuition.* No additional fees.
- Cost is based on 37 credits (12 classes) at $650 per credit
- Students may transfer in up to 9 credits
- Based on undergraduate transcript analysis, prerequisite courses may be required for an additional cost
- No application fee
Students may seek financial assistance through federal and state funded programs, private loan providers, employer tuition remission or reimbursement, or deferment of undergraduate loans.
*Tuition represents 2018-19 rates which go into effect July 1, 2018. Tuition is subject to change without notice.
Classes begin: January, March, May, July, August October
Priority Application Deadline: 6 weeks prior to start of first course
No application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Students must demonstrate one of the following:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher or
- Five full years of relevant work experience or
- 500 minimum score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Free online application
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from all accredited four-year institutions attended after high school
- Résumé detailing professional experience
- GMAT score (if required based on GPA or work experience)
Send application materials to:
Graduate Business Programs
Mount St. Mary’s University
5350 Spectrum Drive
16300 Old Emmitsburg Road
Frederick, MD 21703
Questions? Contact email@example.com