Graduates of the Mount’s logistics and supply chain management program are prepared for a career managing the distribution and receipt of goods. As the global marketplace rapidly expands, organizations value professionals who are efficient and effective.
Coursework emphasizes team skills, cost analysis, e-business, logistics network modeling and information management. Courses include:
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Information Systems
- Global Transport and Distribution
- Supply Operations and Warehousing
- Advanced Methods for Supply Chain Management and Modeling
Complete the form for more information or to connect with a program advisor.