The federal government, which purchases more than $500 billion in goods and services per year, relies on the contracting workforce to ensure maximum value.
The Mount’s graduate certificate in government contracting was designed with assistance from the Defense Acquisition University (DAU). As a student, you will learn the ins and outs of negotiation, regulations, compliance and financial management from the perspectives of both the government and the private contractor. Courses include:
- Legal Considerations in Contracting (DAU equivalent: CON 216)
- Intermediate Cost and Price Analysis (DAU equivalent: CON 270)
- Source Selection and Administration of Service (DAU equivalent: CON 280)
- Contract Administration and Negotiation Techniques in a Supply Environment (DAU equivalent: CON 290)
- Contracting for Decision Makers (DAU equivalent: CON 360)
All certificate credits may also be applied toward earning your Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the Mount.
Complete the form for more information or to connect with a program advisor.