The Mount’s program is designed for working adults. Program highlights include:
- Finish in only 10 months. Five courses are offered sequentially, allowing you to focus on one class at a time. Courses are offered in accelerated 8-week sessions with year round enrollment.
- Attend convenient classes. All certificate classes are offered online.
- Work toward your master’s degree. All certificate credits may be applied to a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at the Mount.
Total cost of program tuition.* No additional fees.
- Cost is based on 15 credits (5 classes) at $635 per credit
- $23,495 is the total cost if the certificate is taken in combination with the 37-credit MBA (additional 7 courses)*
- No application fee
Students may seek financial assistance through federal and state funded programs, private loan providers, employer tuition remission or reimbursement, or deferment of undergraduate loans.
*Tuition represents 2017-18 rates. Tuition is subject to change without notice.
Classes begin: January, March, May, August, October
Priority Application Deadline: 6 weeks prior to start of first course
No application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution, preferably in accounting
- Students must demonstrate one of the following:
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher or
- Five full years of relevant work experience or
- 500 minimum score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Free online application
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) from all accredited four-year institutions attended after high school
- Résumé detailing professional experience
- GMAT score (if required based on GPA or work experience)
Send application materials to:
Graduate Business Programs
Mount St. Mary’s University
5350 Spectrum Drive
Frederick, MD 21703
eTranscripts should be sent to Missy Flohr at email@example.com.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
While the majority of our students choose to earn a post baccalaureate certificate in addition to a graduate degree, some opt for a stand alone certificate program. For those opting to take only the certificate program additional information is provided and required by the federal government regarding program costs, financing, success rate and related occupations. See the Gainful Employment Disclosure information for the Forensic Accounting Program.