Graduates of the Mount’s online forensic accounting and fraud investigation certificate are prepared for a career investigating complex financial crime and civil litigation matters. You will develop the skills and knowledge to assist in the ever-growing problem of white-collar crime and other financial conflicts.
The Mount’s curriculum is designed to develop professionals who can see the larger picture and analyze trends and data to solve complex problems. Courses include:
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- Forensic Data Analytics and Electronic Evidence
- Interviewing Techniques and Legal and Ethical Issues for Forensic Accountants
- Litigation Services and Expert Testimony
Complete the form for more information or to connect with a program advisor.